$109.99 – $239.99
If you’ve got the right bike, got the gear, got the GPS; these tires are designed to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again.
50% Off-Road – 50% Road
- Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
- Reversible rear to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off-Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from center to cranked all the way over.
- In Mostly Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook-up and cornering drive is engaged for better off-road traction.
- Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tires provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures
- Deeper tread than most adventure tires.
- Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow.
50% Off-Road – 50% Road
MOTOZ designed them to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again. Long milage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all well.
MOTOZ Tractionator GPS Tire is reversible to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off Road.
In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from center to cranked all the way over.
In Mostly Off Road direction the aggressive straight line hook up and cornering drive is engaged.
Furthermore, it’s technically stronger than many other adventure tires.
They also feature deeper tread than most adventure tires. And the unique compound results in longer mileage.
In conclusion, the Tractionator GPS means dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions.
|Code Size Use |
|TGP 90/90-21 TL DOT ECER75||Front||54 T||2.15||695||96||7.25|
|TGP 110/80B19 TL DOT ECER75||Front||59 T||2.5||2.15||659||109||8|
|TGP 120/70B19 TL DOT ECER75||Front||60 Q||3.5||652||118||10|
|TGP 130/80-17 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||65 T||3||640||142||12.5
|TGP 150/70B17 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||69 T||4.25||4.5||642||166||12.5|
|TGP 170/60B17 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||72 Q||4.5||5, 5.5||637||172||15.5|
|TGP 140/80B18 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||70 T||3.5||3.00, |
|TGP 150/70B18 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||70 T||4.25||4.5||667||166||12.5|
110/80-19 (59 T), 120/70-19 (60 Q), 90/90-21 (54T), 130/80-17 (65T), 150/70-17 (69T), 170/60-17 (72 Q), 140/80-18 (70T), 150/70-18 (70T)