$97.99 – $123.99
25% Road – 75% Off-Road
Hybrid = DNA of a Trials tire, with profile and handling of an Off-Road tire
Motoz Invented the Hybrid tire concept in 2013. In 2014 Motoz won multiple Industry awards, including runner-up for Most Innovative Product of the Year at the 2014 AIM Expo.
- Construction like a trials tire but with reinforced sidewalls to allow lower inflation pressure for off-road technical and mountainous terrain.
- Unique Concave and Lock system for increased traction.
- Flexible tread zone for awesome traction in wide variety of conditions.
- Deeply siped tread blocks for extra trials-like grip.
- Long wear life in technical terrain.
- Reversible rear
- DOT Homologated
- Available in GUMMY compound
The Mountain Hybrid Tire has traction characteristics of a trials tire, with the dimensions of a serious off road enduro tire to maintain the bike’s handling characteristics.
It’s a new concept in off-road tires – combines the DNA of a trials tire and a serious off-road tire.
This new design concept works on a flexible tread concave and lock system, to give increased traction while avoiding punctures at low inflation pressures. The Motoz Mountain Hybrid tire climbs like a trials tire, but handles corners, creek crossings, sand, and rocks like a regular DOT off-road tire. Constructed like a trials tire, but with reinforced sidewalls to allow lower inflation pressure when riding in off-road and mountain conditions.
|Code Size Use |
|TBB 80/100-21 DOT||Front||51 M||1.6||1.85||695||95||11.5|
|TBB 110/100-18 DOT||Rear||64 M||2.15||677||131||16|
|TBB 120/100-18 DOT||Rear||68 M||2.15||2.5||697||141||16|
|TBB 110/90-19 DOT||Rear||62 M||2.15||2.5||689||131||16|
80/100-21 (51M), 110/100-18 (64M), 120/100-18 (68M), 110/90-19 (62M), 110/100-18 (64M) BFM GUMMY, 120/100-18 (68M) BFM GUMMY, 110/90-19 (62M) BFM GUMMY