EXTREME PRO 3.1 Off-Road Boots (EU43, 44, 47)
- “Micro-Synth” upper and “Air-Tech” vented lining.
- “Eso-Motion 2 MX” rear articulation system.
- Dual-Motion P.U. moulded shin-plate.
- All-Around P.U. chassis construction.
- Micro-adjustable and replaceable Alu-buckles.
- Heavy-duty leather heat-shield.
- Dual-density rubber sole with reinforced arch support.
FALCO’s Extreme Pro 3.1 Off-road boots were designed and built in the heart of the Italian boot-making region. The Extreme Pro 3.1 has hinged construction, injection-molded shin plate, aluminum buckles, and a moisture-absorbing liner. This boot has it all at a very competitive price.
The main construction of the Extreme Pro 3.1 uses Micro-Synth synthetic leather with a 3D moisture absorbing ventilated liner. The polyurethane injection-molded shin pate offers impact protection while stretch zones provide comfort and flexibility.
FALCO’s Eso-Motion MX2 articulating hinge system limits hypertorsion, extension, and flexion to minimize rider fatigue and injury while maximizing movement, control and durability. Contoured heel and toe areas and the D3O armor dissipate shock on impact. And the anatomically shaped gaiter and integrated polyurethane/leather grip guard provide debris protection and inner leg grip.
Adjustable aluminum buckles and hook & loop closure enable the perfect fit while the vibration-dampening, dual- compound, textured sole provides consistent grip and support to the rider’s arch.
42 (US 8), 43 (US 9), 44 (US 10), 45 (US 11), 46 (US 12), 47 (US 13)