$107.99 – $227.99
25% Road – 75% Off-Road
World Class Performance for the Serious Adventure Rider
- Designed to handle the toughest terrain in Australia, USA, Baja and across the globe providing superior off-road traction and long mileage.
- Stronger construction than most adventure tires give world class off-road performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- Uniquely designed tread blocks self-protect for long life and self-sharpen for better traction through the life of the tire.
- Optimized hybrid natural / synthetic compound produces dependable grip in all weather extremes.
- Superior block and profile design enables larger footprint providing superior off-road traction and hi speed cornering.
- More tread depth than most adventure tires for better traction in mud and snow.
Designed by off road riders, for off road riders, for serious off road traction.
It is technically stronger than many other adventure tires. Additionally the tread is deeper than most adventure tires.
Special compound designed to withstand the harshest of conditions found in Australia, USA, Baja, South America, South Africa, Israel, Spain, Morocco, etc.
The tread of the TRACTIONATOR Adventure Tire is designed to self-protect for long milage and superior off road cornering.
” These Motoz Adventure tires hook up like mad……and I can’t believe how long they last!
|Code Size Use |
|TAD 90/90-21 TL DOT ECER75||Front||54 Q||2.15||695||99||12|
|TAD 110/80-19 TL DOT ECER75||Front||59 Q||2.5||2.15||659||109||12|
|TAD 120/70-19 TL DOT ECER75||Front||60 Q||3.5||652||118||10|
|TAD 130/80-17 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||65 Q||3||640||142||13.5
|TAD 150/70-17 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||69 Q||4.25||4.5||642||166||15|
|TAD 170/60-17 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||72 Q||4.5||5, 5.5||637||172||15.5|
|TAD 140/80-18 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||70 Q||3.5||3.00, 2.5||681||156||14|
|TAD 150/70-18 TL DOT ECER75||Rear||70 Q||4.25||4.5||667||166||15|
110/80-19 (59Q), 120/70-19 (60Q), 90/90-21 (54Q), 90/90-21 (54R) TT, 130/80-17 (65Q), 150/70-17 (69Q), 120/90-18 (65R) TT, 140/80-18 (70Q), 150/70-18 (70Q), 170/60-17 (72Q)