Emergency repairs should be checked by a professional. Do not travel at more than 80kph / 50mph. Do not expose to temperatures of over 50oC / 122oF.
An essential ATV tire repair kit for making emergency puncture repairs. Suitable for ATV quads and tubeless trail bikes.
Key features of the puncture repair kit:
- Marker: to mark the exact location of the puncture.
- Pliers: to extract the object that caused the puncture.
- Cargols (4 included): easily repairs the puncture, preventing a loss of pressure. Made of nylon improved with fibres. Patented design insertion point, toric spiral, thumb screw head with neck for easy breakage.
- Connector Pipe: to adapt CO2 compressed air cylinders to tire valve.
- 16grs CO2 cylinders: to instantly inflate the tire.
- Protector: Sheath for CO2 cylinders – prevents burns due to sudden drop in temperature.
- Caps: for valves.
- Bag: a practical bag for keeping the whole kit.
- Caps: for Cargols.
Both the inflating and repair operations are very easy to perform and take no more than two minutes.
Part # GK005
New Record! John Hudson from APC Rally has successfully broken the record for crossing Australia on a motorcycle, setting a…