Emergency repairs should be checked by a professional. Do not travel at more than 80kph / 50mph. Do not expose to temperatures of over 50oC / 122oF.
An essential kit for making emergency puncture repairs. This puncture repair kit is suitable for Motorcycle and ATV quad bikes tire repairs.
Key features of the puncture repair kit:
- Marker: to mark the exact location of the puncture.
- Pliers: to extract the object that caused the puncture.
- Cleaning tool: to make the hole match the wick.
- Insertion tool: to insert the repair plug.
- Plugs: to repair the puncture.
- Cutter: to cut excess plug.
- Connection pipe: to adapt CO2 compressed air cylinders to the tire valve.
- 16grs CO2 cylinders: to instantly inflate the tire.
- Protector: Sheath for CO2 cylinders – prevents burns due to sudden drop in temperature.
- Caps: for valves.
- Bag: a practical bag for keeping the whole kit.
Inflating a tire is very easy and will only take 2 minutes. However, repairing a tire requires a certain amount of strength and skill.
Part # GK003
New Record! John Hudson from APC Rally has successfully broken the record for crossing Australia on a motorcycle, setting a…